We require individuals to register for individual classes online or through our mobile app. This will allow us to ensure proper social distancing and adequate courts reserved.
QCTC Private Lessons:
- Finding the right instructor can make a world of difference! At Quad City Tennis Club, our staff of professional instructors have experience working with individuals of all ages and experience! From beginner to advanced, we have the perfect instructor for you!
- All lessons must be made with the tennis professional directly. Front desk is not able to schedule lessons on the instructor's behalf. Private lessons are not included in membership fees.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to scheduled lesson time will result in a $10 cancellation fee. Lessons can be made on an individual or recurring basis. Individuals that wish to split a lesson time are subject to the Semi-Private rate listed below.
- Private lesson packages allow individuals to purchase 5 lessons at a discounted rate. Packages are valid for one year from purchase date.
- Guest fees for Private Lessons and Private Lesson Packages at time of use, apply to Non-Members. To avoid $20 Guest Fee for Non-Members, please see the front desk about membership options.