Welcome to the QCTCGet our New APP!
Tennis & Pickleball
4 Pickleball 1 Tennis
New Outdoor Courts & Patio
Remodeled Viewing Area
Dear QCTC Members,
First, everyone here at the Quad City Tennis Club is hoping you and your family are safe and healthy during this upswing of Covid-19. Last night the Governor of Illinois released the new guidelines for Covid Tier 3 mitigations starting Friday morning November 20th, 2020. What that means for us is that we must pause some programming for the next 14 days or until they see the infection rate diminish and relax the rules. Here are the updated rules for us.
- All Adult and Junior clinics are paused for 14 days (November 20 through December 3). This includes Drills & Thrills, Feeding Frenzy, 3.0-3.5 Clinic, 4.0+ Clinic, all Junior HP and ROGY (Red, Orange, Green, Yellow) Clinics.
- Only private lessons allowed.
- Open Play pickleball is paused.
- USTA leagues are paused.
- The bathrooms are open, but the locker rooms closed
- Masks to be worn at all times, including while on court playing
- No spectators allowed in the clubhouse. Parents must wait in the car while their child has a private lesson.
- Court times are allowed with advanced reservation for both tennis and pickleball.
- QCTC reserves the right to adjust or block courts to create social distancing.
We want to thank everyone for understanding as we navigate through this. As a staff, we are continuing to disinfect all touch points in the club each hour for your safety. As we receive more information, we will pass it along. As always if you have additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out. We will get through this.
Director of Racquet Sports